Sunday, 5 September 2010

Great Weekend

Whoops I typed the title then accidently hit enter and then I had a post without any writing!! Doh.

Anywho I had a lovely weekend with my pal and her darling 9mth old boy who just smiles and smiles and smiles. AND I was honoured to be asked to be the MC at her wedding in December! Never mind that I hate public speaking lol but I know that I'll suck it up and do a perfectly fine job because she's the greatest mate.

As for my dilemma on Friday. I'm 50% certain I ovulated on Friday. I'm pretty sure I got ferning on the microscope on Thurs and Friday. And I got the cramps but not as bad as normal. I've had little cramps today too though that's why I'm only 50% certain of when it was. The microscope certainly did not have the ferning today that's for sure. Oh well at least I know we got some BDing in the window for a change.
I'm in the 2ww - but given that my LP has been only like 10days lately its not really '2 weeks'.

No comments:

Post a Comment