Yep so today I am a major toilet paper inspector. CD28 and no AF yet.
Am I excited? Not in the slightest.
In fact just proves my theory that perhaps I ovulated later than I thought and AF flow will eventually arrive on the weekend.
I have been having AF type crampy moments so I know she's coming. I'm prepared.
On to other things my fella did a spray course the other day (he's an agricultural worker) and came home full of fantastic (NOT) information.
Like this "I think I might need to get a sperm test"
Me - "Oh really...why?"
Him - "well the guy said that theres this chemical that we used to use way back (in 1949 blah blah you get the picture)......and got covered in the stuff etc and if you used that chemical you ain't having sprogs" (laughs)
Me (not laughing) -" WTF?? That's just lovely isn't it"
Him - "I probably really should get them tested cos if I have got sperm they might be stuffed and make deformed babies"
Me - "You do whatever you think my dear"
Ahhh the joys of it. So I googled this so called chemical (there are many he would have handled in his life no doubt) and couldn't really find any information so calmed down a little bit. My strange mentality is that if google doesn't know about it it can't be that bad lol! (and yes I know that is wrong!).
So yep at least the guy is considering sperm analysis. We have come a long way in this process.
No comments:
Post a Comment