Tuesday, 14 September 2010

The saga continues

I really should be going home seeing as our meeting finished early and all but I'll just flick out this post then be off.

So today's update:

So nips are still sore (and yes I just checked) and jumping around at zumba today was a little weird as my boobs which aren't so big felt like bowling balls (ok maybe an exagerration (sp?) but you get that they didn't feel normal!)

I keep getting recurring indigestion/burning/ hearburny type things happening.

Plus a couple other things which are tmi.

I'm still writing these all off as coincedental happenings (eg heartburn=baked beans, nips=PMS) I am just not feeling that lucky.

If we are going to have a 'normal' cycle then I would expect AF either tomorrow CD27 or next day CD28. That's all based on averages....

Teacher Only day tomorrow so I'll hopefully be busy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment