Thursday, 9 September 2010

I am a dumba**

Ok so I don't think I ovulated on Friday. Clearly what I saw in the microscope was not ferning. Clearly the little cramps I had back then were the warning of what was to come.
I def did have the ewcm though I know that!

So I posted about the crampy feeling I had yesterday. Well it got worse as did the pressure and bloating over the course of the day and today as well. Its to the point now where I think my ovaries are going to explode or something. At first I brushed it off as I truly didn't think I would be ovulating now...hello is CD20 already WTH? Anyway this morning I remember to do the microscope thing just to check and there it was or rather there they were...ferns. Beautiful really. And pretty obvious that I hadn't been testing properly this whole time cos I've never seen something so clear as those before.
So long story short I am ovlating right now.

Whatever happened to trusting my body? Lesson learned listen to body!
I feel so dumb! Especially since my fella was keen and we had a rather good BD marathon for us last week and he wanted to carry on but I kinda put him off cos I didn't think I was fertile anymore and didn't want him to feel he HAD to do it. So hopefully we manage a session tonight. I told him it was ok and that I didn't expect him to if he didn't want to but I think he'll try.

Fx it all works out and I can start the 2ww (urgh!!) again.

No comments:

Post a Comment