Thursday, 30 September 2010

Holiday's Are Great!

Not really sure where to start as have so much to say....anywho I'll give it a bash.

Well first of all I LOVE school holidays. I have been so busy doing all sorts of cool stuff like horse riding with the girls and hanging out with my friends with not a care in the world. I can't wait until I get to be a mum and don't have the constraints of a 8-5 job (Yes I know children are work too but its work well worth it!).

Then there was the dream this morning. I had this vivid dream that I got a positive pregnancy test. And in the dream I couldn't believe my eyes and so I did another one (in the dream) and that was positive too. It was amazing. And its the first time I have ever dreamed that kind of thing. Sure I've dreamt that I've had a baby and all but not the pregnancy test. Made me feel good inside but I did wake up and feel a bit disappointed. Oh well it will happen.

Had a lovely msg from the newest pregnant friend today. After her original msg we started up a bit of a msg convo where I mentioned that I wanted some of her 'accidentally pregnant' vibes as it had been a year for me. She was lovely and said it will happen for me and sometimes coming off the pill can take some adjustment time but she couldn't offer any advice for obvious reasons lol. She's such a gem that girl.
Its great to have such lovely friends :)

And the sun being out is great too.
Life ain't that bad :)

1 comment:

  1. LOL... you will be testing and retesting when it happens too! I think I spent at least $50 on FRs over the course of the week after I found it!!

    Yeah and she's right too about the pill. It was about a year before things started to become some form of regular. (We started trying in Aug 09 but I came off in Jan 09). That was also what the nurse chickie at family planning had told when I raised the long cycles post pill at a pap.

    ReplyDelete