I would like to remain hopeful that this is the cycle we've cracked it but like I've said I don't like to get excited as I'm a mess when AF arrives if I behave like that.
I feel like I might go mental.
I don't have any symptoms really that I could report of any significance. I know that doesn't mean a thing so its ok. I've been REALLY crampy like I'm ovulating (but I am sure I have already otherwise its going to be a LOOONG cycle). The cramps are stabby then sometimes just like gas or a real heavy feeling. Point being they are bloody annoying! Since starting the EPO I haven't really felt like this leading up to AF but I missed a few days of the EPO when I went away so that could be why.
The only other things I've felt is last night when we had roast lamb that I could hardly eat any despite being what I thought was quite hungry. I wouldn't say I felt sick but the taste of the fat (and smell) wasn't so fab. I liken it to eating fish and chips and that over greasy feeling you get afterwards. I ate about half then gave up...my mouth just wouldn't chew anymore.
I've been tired too but think that its the result of early rising/ late nights contacts that need changing and nearing the end of term. I wouldn't say I'm exhausted or anything just can't be stuffed getting out of bed.
I think its all purely coincidental.
The worst thing and not really knowing when AF is coming! My av cycle is 28 days which would put it at Thursday week away, however If I indeed ov'd on Friday like I think and my LP phase on average lately has been like 10/11 days then that makes it next Monday which then makes my cycle 25 days! WTF?
The point to that story is I guess to expect her anytime after Sunday lol! Well hopefully she won't make it at all.
The 2ww still sucks....last cycles accidental break was nice. No stress. No symptom spotting. No tearing my hair out in wonderment.
Gee sometimes I wish I hadn't bothered to be so informed...I'd be livng in bliss right now!
No comments:
Post a Comment