This afternoon I get to 'toddler sit'. Exciting!!
"I" as we'll call her is 2 and half years old and definately in the swing of the 'terrible twos' lol. Especially when it comes to anything her mother wants her to do. She's pretty darn clever though...she'll be one of those kids who does well at school.
Her Mum has got a meeting she needs to go to and "I" will probably not cope well with hanging out at the meeting so she asked if I could watch her for an hour or so.
I think its the perfect way to practice for when I get to be a parent. "I" has a wee sister who is 6mths old and since the mum and I are neighbours and good friends we hang out quite a lot so I've had lots of time hanging with the kids. Mind you I've been round babies and children of all ages all my life so its not like its something new to me really.
So yeah that's my afternoon sorted. Then later on I'm going to my sister in laws for dinner. My fella may or may not make it depending on how work is going. He's been flat out busy since the weather has been so good and really wants to get the job done before the weather packs it in tomorrow.
As for the other stuff in my life. Still no ferning on what is CD17 (I think?) but I have ewcm Sun-Tues and major sharp pains Tues like I get when ovulating. I also forgot to do the microscope Mon. We BD'd just the once which was on Sunday night. Am I still in with a chance?
I'm still doing the microscope as learnt my lesson from last cycle after I stuffed up the ovulation day.
I'm yet to email the contact my mum gave me. I'm definately going to but don't know if I should just wait it out until AF comes..on the hope that she doesn't or just do it now and get the ball rolling.
If you have any ideas feel free to impart them upon myself please!
I have a confession to make... I despite the saliva microscope. I can make that thing fern simple by the time of day of what I'v eaten in the previous 24 hours. I would really be switching that thing for OPKs... you can't argue with the hormones you pee out. IMO only! :-P
ReplyDeleteI would honestly be going with what your body says... EWCM screams FERTILE!!! Sharp pains can mean before, on or after ovulation. I've had all three cases. Are you in with a shot? YEP! You put in sperm when there is EWCM which means they are in an environment they LOVE so their odds of survival for the right time (whenever that is) is really good. Doesn't guarantee you a pregnancy but does guarantee you a shot! :-)
Thanks GS! Despite the fact I have friends who swear by the microscope you've pretty much confirmed what I already thought. EWCM is definately the best indicator so think I just need to trust that. Will go for the opk's next time round too and ditch that 'scope!
ReplyDelete