Sunday, 17 October 2010

Anniversary

1. year. today.

On this date in 2009 I ditched the pill. I took the last one. That night I ended up hanging out with a few good girlfriends and we had a few (well A LOT) of drinks. We played cards...we talked girl smack...we danced...I told them I'd stopped the pill. We were all so excited. Then the next morning we were all very hungover lol! Like VERY hungover. I felt awful all day AND I had to go to a kids birthday party...poor taste I know.

Point being I was so excited and it was all so new. I was hopeful and this anniversary was never one I expected to celebrate (or not celebrate).
I did expect it to affect me in some way. I expected to feel something out of sorts today but I don't. Probably because this cycle is not over yet.

Ask me again on Tuesday lol.

I will say one thing. I am determined not to make 2yrs childless. That would be unbearable!

No comments:

Post a Comment