Friday, 29 October 2010

Stupid Head

So this stupid head isn't going home tonight rather hanging with this girls but what's stupid is I forgot to grab an opk to do tonight..dumby! And since I live like 30mins away I won't be popping home to get it either. DAMN IT!! And I so wanted to do it right this time!!

The next stupid head thing is I didn't manage to get 'any' before I left home this morning OR last night because my fella has a stupid cold which he's claiming is the flu but its so not its just a man cold lol.

Argh!! Vent over really just had to get that off my chest. Its only CD12 and I know its not over and theres plenty of time I just wanted to do things right. (So much for the relax approach lol). I just get a little antsy when I start getting the ewcm and can feel the cramps starting up. BUT I need to remember that the cramps are only little right now and that its the weekend tomorrow and I can go dancing still.

Another thing...I still haven't heard from the naturopath I emailed either. I don't know if I should email again and seem over eager or just wait it out a bit longer. I mean seriously this was 2 wks ago I emailed..surely a reply to say they got my email would be helpful.

Anyway - I realise that that all came across rather stressed and negative...I'm not really either of those right now. I'm still in a pretty good place and doing really well not letting myself get to that 'other' place.

Well must get back to work otherwise I'll never get to the girls at this rate!

1 comment:

  1. Oh no... I've created a TTC monster!! :-P LOL! You are a crack up!

    In regards to the naturopath, generally my thoughts are that if they leave you hanging for TWO WEEKS then they aren't behaving very professionally and don't deserve your business, let alone value it. I generally don't like it when I have to chase someone from the get go and it doesn't exactly inspire confidence for furture interactions... that's just me. I'd be looking elsewhere.

    ReplyDelete