Last evening I started my opk mission for the month. All negative so far but I expected that given its only CD11 and I'm not expecting to ovulate until at least day 14. I'm yet to start the BDing mission yet though. I've been plotting my plan of attack there though. We need to start 'that' mission tonight really as tomorrow night I'm possibly meeting some girlfriends and won't be coming home. Anywho there is time over the weekend.
I so want to get the timing right for a change.
Last night I caught up with the same girlfriends mentioned above for dinner as one of them who recently moved to Aussie is home for the week. Was great hanging out with the girls like old times so looking forward to tomorrow night. Then Saturday night I'm meant to be going to a halloween party. Halloween isn't so huge here...more like a commercial excuse for retailers to make money if that makes sense. Its the kind of thing that really cheeses my dad off lol. But kiwi's are pretty good at finding any excuse to have a party and even better at adding a dress up theme to it haha. I'm quite serious about the last part. The couldn't name on both hands the amount of parties I've been to that have required some sort of costume. And wait till you hear how my social calendar is looking right now leading up to Xmas. First theres the Halloween party where I'm wearing a hawaiian outfit...then there's my friends hens party where I need to wear a school uniform...then there's another friends 30th which is a garden party (think Alice in Wonderland type clothing) then finally a 21st where the theme is animals I know! WTH? I'm going as a butterfly it was the easiest thing I could think of lol. Its exciting having all these social occasions but my word keeping track of the outfits is full on!!
So yep fun distracting times are ahead and I've just realised it all words well around projected AF and ovulation times which means I may be able to enjoy a tipple or two if not pregnant at most events. Lets just say if I'm not pregnant then I will be enjoying these moments as you never know when the tide will change :)
PS - edited to finish as something random happened when I published lol!
Don't stress if it takes a while to go positive. Some women find their test line gets gradually darker other just have a single day surge etc.
ReplyDeleteI worked out for me that I could literally go from zero to postive in a 24 hours period. Sometimes I'd have two days of positive. Sometimes one and sometimes a day of not quite positive first. Whatever the case, I'd usually ovulate the day after my first positive OPK. Only really worked that out through temping though.
But basically, don't stop dancing until a few days after you've been positive. :-)
Enjoy your weekend!