Well I've finally found some time where I can post. Mum is still visiting but she's off tomorrow. She's been a great help. We've spent hours in the garden tidying up and making the place look great! Now just got to keep on top of it all.
This week is ovulation week...geez I say that like its something spesh haha. Well anyhow with Mother in the next room the BDing has not exactly been free flowing so to speak. We've managed it once. If we could manage it once more (like tonight) I'd be pleased. Last night I got the tell tale sharp pains that I get but I haven't had the ferning. Dumb thing is that I forgot to check it Monday so it possibly could've been then. BUT I would also expect it more than one day. This is what happened last cycle so I gave up only to ovulate a week later so this time I will not be buttoning off that Bding!!
If I am not successful this time AF will arrive around the time I quit the pill a year ago. What strikes me as funny is how in a year it can swing round to being almost the same date again!
So a friend has invited me to her wedding in Adelaide November next year (I may have mentioned this?). This may be what I need...something that probably can't happen if I have a small baby. I'm so excited to be invited and really want to go...it gives me something to look forward to.
Umm not much else here to tell. Not sure if I'm in the 2ww yet or not. Am not planning on symptom spotting although bet your boots I will haha. I am totally not planning on testing until AF is late.
Only 4 more days left before school goes back. ARgh I don't wanna go back to work. Life is far too great living as a lady of leisure!
lol you gotta practise stealth mode! Your Mumma is not the only one who is going to have ears for activities one day! ;-)
ReplyDeletehaha you crack me up but you're so right!
ReplyDelete