Thursday, 7 October 2010

Motherly Love

My Mum has left. She drove off in her little blue car this morning. I love my mum but at some points of her visit I stuggled but then as she left and now when I'm here all by myself with nothing to do I feel sad.

My Mum is the type of lady who loves her children and just wants to see them happy. So just before she left she says she has something to give me and produces this pamphlet about this natural hormone treatment that she has been doing for menopause and suggests that I could email this lady. My mother has already spoken to this lady about me and she said she could help me.

If I am going to get help in having a baby this is the first road I want to take. I've always said I want to take a natural path before the other and this is it. They do phone consultations which is helpful because their clinic is a good 4-5hr drive from here.
I haven't emailed her yet but I will.

I'm also thinking that if I'm going to do this and pay money to do this then my fella really should be tested. There's no point getting my body onside if the little swimmers aren't doing their job!!

Gosh people must just be wondering why in the heck I haven't gotten help already? I don't know why. I just know that if I don't grow some balls so to speak and do something this journey is going to kill me...I can't do this by myself for another year. I am turning into a person I don't like and that's not fair on me, my fella, my family or my friends.

On positive note I am about to pop to the neighbours for a cuppa...that will be lovely :)

1 comment:

  1. Chin up! Sounds like you both had a great visit and what a wonderful Mom looking into something before just suggesting it.
    If you do get tested or help from somewhere you have all of us to talk to about it. Its scary but know is sometimes better than not!
    And....I have to send my hubs off to be tested too this month. I'm sure they can handle it!

    ReplyDelete