Saturday, 30 October 2010

A Reading

As I mentioned yesterday I was planning to to hang out with the girls last night after work which went ahead and we had a whale of a time drinking and talking smack and dancing. It was good old times. But before all that happened I randomly got a reading from one of the girl's mothers who's learning to read rune stones and cards. Was totally off the cuff and a bit of fun...the girls were like..ooh can you read Stacey's cards!!! So that's what we did. The girls listened in which was good actually because it helped to get perspective on what was said.

It was a really good reading! I'm not one of those people who's REALLY into the whole physic / readings world but neither do I not believe in it. Bit of a fence sitter really.
So anyway A LOT of the stuff that was said made sense and the girls were like wow that's really you.....
The main message was that I need to start looking towards myself and start taking care of me and start putting my needs first as I tend to be someone who is willing to please and put others before myself. By sorting myself out I will achieve what I want. I need to be very positive in what I want to get what I want. I think this kind of meant that I need to make sure I am very sure of what I want as this is what I will be able to have. Apparently I have a lot spirit around me and there is someone out 'there' looking out for me (this is something I always have liked to think is that one of the special people who have passed away is looking out for me). Another very clear message which relates to the above is that I need to be patient and slow down and relax and what I want will happen. Also my relationship is strong and healthy (or something to that effect).
All round a good reading...it was really help and just confirmed some conclusions I'd already started to draw myself over the past few weeks. I also asked the 'tiger tooth' some questions. The tiger tooth is a crystal on a necklace chain and you ask it a question, hold it over your hand and which ever way it swings gives you a yes or no answer.
First I asked if I would get pregnant in the next 12mths and it was unsure! Apparently not something she'd seen before and then I asked if I would get pregnant and it said yes!!

I realise that this is not a reliable way to fortell the future but I feel good for having heard those things and it will help keep me grounded.

.............................................................................................................................................................................

In other news...lol sound like a tv presenter...but anyway CD13 still getting some good ewcm (it seems to be rather rocking it this month lol!) and I just did an opk at like 2pm instead of my normal 5pm...I was curious......and it had a faint second line. Makes me wish I'd done one yesterday but can't change that so no point dwelling. Will keep going with it and see how we get on :)

2 comments:

  1. Ah... there is anothing thing I should probably have mentioned about OPKs.... sometimes the time of day makes a bit of a difference. I find that mine are best done with the second pee of the day and in the morning, despite recommendations to do it in the afternoon and after 10am. I think my body is a bit backwards though because when I did my HPT, I found that tests always came back lighter using FMU than later in the day...when the recommendation is using FMU because it is more concentrated. Go figure.

    So yeah, if you've got to hit it again next cycle then might be an idea to have ago doing them twice per day to see what works best for you.

    Oh and if you're worried about expenses with OPKs then have a look on ebay... you can get stack loads for cheap!

    But yep, keep testing and see what happens.

    Interesting reading BTW... let us hope it comes true...and within 12 months!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks GS. After reading your comment I decided to do one this morning at 11am and it had the second line again , faint but getting darker so think I'll test again this arvo too and see what happens.

    ReplyDelete