Saturday, 16 October 2010

Thick

Sometimes when you wake up in the morning you can tell that maybe the day is going to through obstacles at you.

Maybe the warning sign was my fella annoying the crap out of me at 6am ...annoying the crap out of me involved pulling blankets off my feet and generally just being a pain in the butt. Then he gets up looking for clothes to wear and couldn't find what he was looking for where I told them they were so I got up in a right mood and promptly found them where I had said they were. Males.....useless sometimes! So after that I was too wound up and awake that I didn't go to sleep.

I finally got over that and got on with the housework, visited a friend then came home to mow the lawns. Except they didn't get done because me the dumb dumb put the wrong fuel in the mower!! Gosh I can be so thick sometimes...honestly. So then I tried to fix it but still wouldn't go then my fella came home and gave me that look me give women when they've done something very dumb with mechanical things. I HATE when I get that look. It makes me feel so patronised!!!!

Urgh! So he tried to make it go away but it won't and now I can't mow the lawns and they're going to grow so long and be REALLY hard to mow. URGH URGH URRRRRGH!!!

Phew! Anyway it sounds a lot more worse than it is really. I'm not devastated over the whole thing but just cheesed at myself.

Apart from that little obstacle to my day I've had a great day. The sun is shining to its hearts content, its so warm and lovely.

11dpo still no symptoms so to speak except that my gums have been quite sore esp when brushing. I don't know if its a symptom or not and I can't for the life of me remember when it started either. All I know is that I've never had anything like it for a long time. Might be time for a trip to the dentist.

So yep that's where we're at. And yes..I have been VERY tempted to test today but I've been a good girl :)

No comments:

Post a Comment