The sunshine has an amazing effect on me. As does getting enough sleep and time off work lol.
Today is the last day of a long weekend for us and wow do I feel good! I just totally feel like I'm a good frame of mind and that ttc isn't a real major issue right now. Ok...I know I say this now and in a week I'll be all 'pity me' blah blah....but right now I feel good. Not just good in mind but in body too.
I'm thinking that I should just take a leaf out of my fellas book and just chill out a bit about this whole getting pregnant lark. And today I feel like I could actually manage it. Who knows maybe all these good vibes will have a some sort of magic effect and bam I'll get UTD...that's normally how it works huh? Well so they say.
I mean really who's business is it but ours if we get pregnant now or in 3mths or in 6mths time? If that's our destiny then its our destiny. The only thing that drives me along is that I want at least one child before 30 and my fella will be 39 come feb and I think it'd be nice for him to have kids BEFORE 40 lol. Its crazy though to think that by the time I'm 30 I could have 2 kids...I'm planning to be rather irresponsible after I manage to have the first one and NOT use bc and just wait to get UTD again. I don't care how close they are ( ha I say that now having yet to experience childbirth or having a baby lol). But truly I used to be the planner type who wanted a 2yr gap but beggars can't be chosers and if its going to take forever once it might again so I'm willing to take the risk.
Wow I feel so good...did I mention that?
And I've had people commenting on how good my garden is looking which makes me feel even greater. I've worked so hard to turn my garden into something...hours have been spent toiling weeding, planting..battling the lambs getting in and nibbling at everything. The dogs digging holes and jumping on plants. I've battled it all and now my garden is finally taking shape. Plus spring is such a good time to be checking it out with all the flowers.
Anyway I've prattled here enough about myself...gosh how self centred am I? Not to worry!
HAPPY DAY TO ONE AND ALL !!! I hope you've had as good a day as I!
So happy to see you are feeling so good :) I hope it continues
ReplyDeleteOh I love this happy day for you! I hope the blahs stay away!
ReplyDeleteI have the exact same plan, get preggo now (as soon as freaking possible!) and then screw waiting around.
LOL! You're a crack up! Glad to read that you're feeeling soooo good! :-D I hope the feeling hangs around for a while! <3
ReplyDelete