Sometime you just have to stop and reflect on what's going on in life, or in my case stop and read previous blog posts. Sometimes you have your head so far buried in the sand of what's going on and don't realise the good things however small they might be.
While reading back through some stuff particularly 'my journey' I realised that back in July / early August I didn't even think I'd be still ttc right now. Not because I'd be pregnant but because my fella would have had his hip operation by now. I have been so focussed on the here and now that I forgot to look at the big picture. Even if I'm not pregnant the fact that we're still even able to 'try' right now is a bonus. I don't know how I could forget something so important.
On the op..he hasn't even heard anything about it despite the fact that he was told within 8wks he would have had it. Not that he's exactly chasing it up. He'd rather deal with the pain and work up a storm till next April when work slows down again then have the operation. I also think he's a little afraid of not being able to take care of himself or relying on someone else for help.
All that aside the point is that I am grateful for the fact that we can still try for a baby right now.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PS - I just started writing another post then realised that infact I had not posted this so thought I had best!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment