We are ?dpo.....wait let me count.........9dpo.....which makes me CD23......5 or so more days until AF shows. I'm expecting her anywhere from Monday given the variation in cycle lengths.
The first part of the 2ww went quickly and I was think YESSSSS!! This is going to go so fast I won't even notice it but then it got to yesterday and its starting to drag on a bit now. I'm all like ok lets get to Monday and get things on their way.
I don't have anything I would call a symptom right now. I've said it before and I'll say it again EPO is a wonder drug! After last cycle's horrible PMS I've vowed and declared never to miss those little miracles in a pill ever again...unless of course I get UTD and then I'll have to.
I will admit that I am starting to get random little cramps here and there down in the baby making area of the body which I am no stranger to leading up to AF. I think I'll be ok when AF arrives this time round. As soon as she does I'm going to sit down and write a good long email to my Mum's contact about sorting out my hormones. Through a bit of reading I've done (Yes Dr Google) I'm starting to realise that it can not be normal to experience the amount of PMS that I do when I'm not on EPO. And the worst problem I have is acne not on my face but on my back which is there all month long. I had it awfully when I was a teenager and I guess I should be thankful it wasn't my face but as soon as I started the Pill it went away so that to me says something about my hormones. It may only be a minor unbalance but it'd be great to level out. AND I surely doubt that the mood swings as servere as I get are 'normal' either.
It may or may not make a difference to ttc but will definately make a difference to me and my sanity.
I need to somehow approach the idea of sperm testing with my fella but just don't know how right now. It will be one year on Sunday that I took my last pill so perhaps I can use that as a point of leverage as I've said all along that if we got to 1yr I'd be getting help. At the very least it needs to be ruled out as an issue.
so yep pretty low key this cycle ...time will tell its story soon enough!
Wishing the best of luck this cycle. Hopefully you will not have to have the talk with DH. But if you do, remember to explain that is way easier to test him and so much cheaper. And after that he has nothing else left to do.
ReplyDeleteWho knows, he might just suprise you and take it well