You wouldn't think that this week was the final week of this term and a 2wk break is looming on the horizon.
I've been busy! I blame it on the hangover on Sunday because I wasted that whole day dying on the couch instead of doing stuff.
We did go to the neighbours for dinner last night too so that ate up some time. Anywho I seem to be busy but doing what I don't know?
The fella helpfully made a request or more likely a plea for me to make some frozen dinners for him to eat while I'm away next week visiting my parents. WTF? I am not that kind of girlfriend and don't plan to be. But I humoured him and came home tonight armed with what I needed to make a massive stew in the crock pot. I kind of felt bad cos he is working full on all week (weekend included) next week and with it being winter and all the days are short. So by the time he gets home in the dark, feeds the animals and sorts out his gear for the next day and has a shower its normally late. I don't plan to do it all the time but who knows might come in handy for myself from time to time too!
Anyway that put extra pressure on my week.
Not to worry two more days and I can relax with my family for a week. I can't wait to go home and SLEEP! I love being able to just blob at my parents place and be looked after. Its nice.
Anywho best get the dishes done and the washing sorted, oh and my netball gear, zumba gear and work clothes....oh boy :)
PS - Yesterday was CD11 I had my pre-ovulation bloods done and won't hear the results unless there's an issue. I also had some good ewcm....and got started on hump week lol. I can feel both ovaries gearing up so who knows which will pop but I'm thinking we're on track for CD14 ov which will be perfect timing.
DH LOOOVES when I do the housewife thing. I only resent it when I'm doing the cleaning. Lol! :-) Anyhow, just wanted to say hey!!
ReplyDelete