Tuesday, 29 March 2011

Thank Gosh for that Cream!

CD18 tomorrow and I start the cream again. Thank goodness to be honest. Just this afternoon I have been feeling pretty full on shitty. Like for no reason wound up to the core of my body. I spent the drive home stewing over something that happened the other day (I won't go into details as am trying to get over it and move on but will say that the person said something that was hurtful and is lucky I have no value of their opinion!) then once I was done stewing over that I heard something on the radio which set me off to stew again. I mean come on the RADIO set me off? That's just nuts. Thankfully when I got home the fella was in a good mood and let me have my little vent and get it off my chest so I feel a bit better. However am still feeling pretty short and sharp in generel. I have a headache which is my own doing because my class made hokey pokey today and I ate waaaay too much so paying for it now (tasted delicious though). And feeling real tired, again my own doing thanks to netball Sunday, zumba last night and this morning. Burning the wick at both ends isn't really working for me right now haha. I'm also gassy as heck but think that could be the baking soda in all that hokey pokey I devoured. Oh yeah then there was my almost melt-down mid zumba this morning. For some stupid reason I suddenly started thinking of this cycle and AF coming in 10 days and I started to freak out. Inwardly of course but I started to get all antsy. Urgh it was dumb. So that cream...the miracle make me not have PMS cream will be a welcome relief. Bring it!

2 comments:

  1. Don't think of it as AF 10 days away, spin to a positive route - it is 10 days until you have the chance to test. I'm only 2 CDs behind you so we'll have to keep each other in good spirits for the next 2 weeks!

    (So I have to ask, what is hokey pokey?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought "The Hokey Pokey" was a song? What is it that you eat? Someday I'll get down there and try all your crazy-delicious sounding food *sigh*

    I hope the cream starts working quickly for you, and that you "birthday bonk" will bring about a little one! (I love that term by the way, I'm going to try to keep it at the forefront of my mind to use as soon as an opportunity arises!) Don't worry, we all have out emotional outbursts, I wont even try to list my most recent ones...

    ReplyDelete