Sunday, 27 March 2011
Optimism
I went to see a friend today and she exclaimed..you will make such a good mum! And I thought..yes I will. I realised (and this is most likely because I where I am in my cycle) that I'm under going a mind shift right now. I am a place where once again I can see light at the end of this tunnel that one day I will get the golden ticket haha. Next year we plan to tag team and do a pickle and preserving mission together for both our families. We were talking about this and I said something about having a baby by then and she said or 'you'll have a big pregnant belly!'. Its nice to be optimistic for a change. The 2ww has begun...April 8-9th is expected AF arrival. Wish me luck xx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
oh! We're almost on the same cycle! AF is due on the 6th for me. Wouldn't it be awesome if we both got a bfp?
ReplyDeleteLUCK!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks girls...BFP's all round I say!!
ReplyDelete