Friday, 25 March 2011

I survived it.

I made it through my 28th birthday.
I planned to take the low-key approach but that worked for like 5mins lol. Went to Zumba and one of the ladies there who is also a workmate remembered so let everyone know. Then got to school and didn't say a word to my class nor my student teacher....but was busted by the above workmate who brough her entire class in to give me card and sing happy birthday. So that was that. I had to start embracing the day.
Didn't really do anything special last night as had netball training which meant I didn't get home till late. I spent most of my day thinking the fella had forgotten due to a conversation the night before however he hadn't which was nice. (Doesn't mean I was spoiled by him however but that fact he remembered was gift enough lol).

So that was my birthday. I treated myself to some chips and dip and wine tonight in lieu of not being able to last night. And I must say it was nice to have a couple wines and not feel guilty for either possibly being pregnant or the weight loss thing.

CD 12 or 13 so no prizes for guessing what the weekend brings. Am owed a birthday bonk (not that we have that kind of agreement pertaining to birthdays whatsoever but worth a try) plus the fella knows this weekend is good timing so action on!! Whoop Whoop!!

1 comment:

  1. Happy 28th! It only stings for a day or so :)
    But hopefully your birthday will give you a bit of extra luck this month. We'll wish extra hard this month :)

    ReplyDelete