Tuesday, 22 March 2011

A Lucky Month

BFP's......they're everywhere!

On blogs I follow. On the forum I'm part of. March clearly is a lucky month this year.

In fact said forum has had something like 3-4 BFP's over the month. Its almost too much to keep up with. I want more than anything to be part of the club and I will be. I am determined.

There must be something about the way the moon is this month or something. Actually I remember hearing something about the moon being different at the moment so maybe its having an effect on fertility.

Either that or maybe some people are finally getting the lucky break they deserve.

This week is ov week. The ovaries have started brewing I can feel them. Whoop whoop bring on the baby making times....esp with there being 'special' day this week hehe.

3 comments:

  1. Those BFPs are everywhere! And I agree I think Moon is doing something.

    Hope the moon/march does well for us this cycle. Good luck this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's hoping for a lucky March for us all.
    I received your chocolate gift today, perfect timing and I can see why it's your favourite... thank you so much.
    I am searching for just the right chocolate for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ya, I think I heard something about March 18th had some special "big moon" thing going on...

    Have fun with that special day! ;)

    ReplyDelete