Friday, 18 March 2011

Tremendously Tired

I am utterly exhausted. I haven't felt this shit since before I went off the pill. If I hadn't just had my period I would think I were pregnant. But nope just most likely getting that bug work has right now. Urgh.

So an update of my friend I posted about recently. You know the one who hadn't had her period in months and was sick as a dog?
Well evidently she finally got to the doctor and had a blood test (after several neg hpts). Turns out she's not UTD but has glandular fever. Its knocked her for 6 that's for sure as she's hardly eaten in a week.
Its an interesting one really. Another friend and I think she's wound herself right up about moving to Auz next month and has 'hit the wall' so to speak with stress etc.

So hopefully she starts to come right sooner rather than later. I've been there with glandular fever and its not pretty.

Anywho as I'm knackered this is it for this post. I plan to spend the weekend catching up on sleep.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you (and your friend! Yeegads, that sounds terrible) feel better soon! Sleep, tea, orange juice and all that.

    ReplyDelete