So this will again be a quick update of where I'm at...probably because there's not really any one thing that's worth a real post lol.
1) I spent the weekend running the catering for our local school's horse trek. We fed people from dinner Friday night until Lunch today....busy times!! We always have a social function on the Saturday night so am tired now. I came home and napped for a couple hours as we had a scheduled power outage for maintenance and it was appalling weather so there was nothing to do but sleep haha. Hubs and I snuggled up pretty much until the power came back on.
2) My progesterone cream turned up! Amazing fast considering one day I gave them my credit details then the next the cream was here. I asked if it was ok to start it even though it was CD20 not CD18 and she just said to be aware that I started it late so it might not be as effective. So its now a wait and see week. AF should arrive probably next Sunday or Monday, sorry I should say AF is DUE then she may not arrive lol. It will be interesting to see my level of PMS symptoms but I'm not holding my breath given its only the first cycle.
3) My house and garden are a MESS! I desperately need to get it sussed but will have to wait until the weekend where I am going to go nuts. There's be housework, gardening, lawn mowing then preserving to do too. I have apples to stew and courgettes to turn into pickle. Next weekend is going to be a domestic weekend!
4) I've been struggling on and off with the whole I don't have a baby or kids yet battle. It totally has to be hormonal. Its always this part of my cycle when I get all cut up. Argh its annoying! I don't want to be jealous anymore!
5) That's all I have to share!
6) Oops actually one more thing - this week at work is going to be normal. Nothing too busy except netball training 2nights...but that's fun.
7) Oops one more thing again - my boyfriend is actually washing the dishes!!!! :0 No shit this NEVER happens. Ok I lie a little he does occasionally do them but not normally when I'm actually home more likely when I'm away and he wants to be on my good side when I get home haha.
K night night peeps!
Glad your creme made it in - hope it sets all things right and gets this ball rolling!
ReplyDeleteWe just finished season 2 of Anarchy and I am dying that 3 is not out yet on DVD!