Hello there people!
Just wanted to put it out there that progesterone cream is the mother of all miracle creams I kid you not! No shit people I ain't shitting ya.
Take me for example here I am 10dpo. Today is Thursday AF should be here most likely Sunday. I do not have sore nipples!!! I haven't had a major angry melt down (yet lol). I feel reasonably normal. I haven't really been crampy. Admittedly today I've had some pressure down in the uterine area but normally that can start days ago. In the past if I forget the EPO then its all downhill the nearer AF is. Well I haven't take one EPO pill this cycle and have started all the other millions of pills and drops and creams and I feel great.
The only symptom I do have is gas. Oh yeah mmm mm gas...niiiice. Not.
So like I said the cramps/pressure has started but only mildly, however it does make me think AF is coming and I'm not pregnant. Disappointed? yep sure I mean who doesn't get there hopes up a little when they try something new but discouraged I am not. This is only month number one of the plan and these things take time.
And you know what? I feel so good about things right now (that's the cream working her magic!) that if AF were not to arrive on Sunday I reckon I could wait till at least Tuesday before testing.
so yep that's me.
Funny Aside Story
Last night I did the grocery shopping and of course brought the AF supplies....dare I be caught short on the weekend! So I unpacked the shopping and ended up leaving the supplies on the table while I cooked dinner. Obviously the fella noticed these and says to me (in his most darling way of course) "Have you got the rags already??".....I had to laugh and explained that no but probably at the weekend to which he exclaimed "God it comes round bloody quick doesn't it, seems like you only just had it!".
Random as this conversation sounds its one of the rare glimpses I get into how he feels, or rather how I think he feels. He's either secretly thinking a)damn she's not pregnant or b) damn no sex for a few days lol. Either way it's funny and heck!
Ok - i have to grill you on this. My gyno said I'll need to have progesterone supplements once I get a BFP - but I've been seriously considering buying an over-the-counter progesterone cream just - well - because I'm crazy? I don't know. I just think I should. So Answer me this: Was this a prescription? (sorry if you mentioned it in a previous post and I missed it) Did you just decide to get it on your own? In other words - should I give into my crazy and buy some? Thanks!
ReplyDeleteGlad you're feeling better, and while AF may be in the future I still hope for it to not show up!
ReplyDeleteAnd usually my hubby hears I've started my period and he pouts about the no-sex thing. He doesn't express his disappointment in the lack of pregnancy very much although I know he feels it