**** Warning - if you do not like hearing about 'gas' then don't read. You've been warned****
I mentioned in recent posts that I have had gas. Nothing much new there at this time in the cycle. I get gassy and can rip one that will rival my mans any day. I'm not proud of my ability to rip it like a man in fact I kind of hate it. Especially since if I don't let it go it ends up hurting.
(God I can't believe I'm blogging about this)
Anyway I kind of did think it was a bit strange that I actually have such bad gas given I have virtually no other PMS symptoms and if I really think about it the gas shouldn't really start till a day or so out from AF.
Then it dawned on me. Apricots. Or more specifically dried apricots. Or even more specifically the dried apricots amongst the mixed fruit and nuts I've been devouring for the past 2 wks. And when I say devouring I mean I've been eating the stuff for morning tea, with lunch and afternoon tea. So of course I'm gonna have gas. Dried apricots have always done that to me.
So it might be time to cut out the pick n mix. I started eating them because my naturopath said nuts were a great way to sort out those moments where you need food and need it now. Great advice I thought so I went with it and chucked in some fruit too. Aaaand now I'm paying for it.
(11dpo - zero sypmtoms now that we've established the gas cause lol AF is due Sunday/Monday)
No comments:
Post a Comment