Tuesday, 1 March 2011

Extremely Quick Update

Ok so I am SUPER busy right now so this is an uber quick form of an update.

1) My trip to the south island was great. Landed in Christchurch via plane and witnessed some very upset people trying to leave. Went to the wedding - great times - returned home yesterday. Didn't see any of the carnage that is Christchurch right now.

2) Christchurch - someone commented on my previous post re fundraising etc. There are many appeals going on right now. There is a red/black day every friday for the next month to raise money. I am sure if you were to google Christchurch Earthquake Appeal there will be information about how to donate money there somewhere.

3) Today I started my massive amount of supplements...phew I had to write on each bottle what was for who as hubs is doing some too. Sent away for the prog cream which won't make it here by CD18 so am going to ask if its ok to start it slightly later.

4) I ov'd yesterday (CD16) which meant I was home!!!! Yay we got to try catch that eggy after all. And hence that is why I will ask if its ok to take the cream later due to later ov.

5) Like I said uber busy this week. And it sucks shit.

6) I am terribly aware I need to send my choco buddy some chocolate...if you're reading this....I haven't forgotten my girl!!!

7) I have one trillion blogs to read and I don't know when I will catch up :( I hate getting behind and missing out on a piece of the story...boo.

8) Despite the negatives I am feeling GREAT!!

And now I must stop dinner from burning, hang out the washing, write 3 reports, fold up other washing and take more pills lol.

1 comment:

  1. I am with you in the busy stakes my choco buddy :)
    I have't sent your choc yet either..... hopeing to get my shit together sometime next week.

    Take it easy and catch that eggy :))

    ReplyDelete