Wednesday, 23 February 2011

Thank you.

Wow - thanks to the kind thoughts of wondering if I'm ok after the big quake here.
Yep well and truly ok where i am however my family and I are about to fly to Christchurch tomorrow morning - well at this stage anyway. Mum has checked and the flights are on at the moment.
Fingers crossed nothing else disasterous happens while we're briefly in the city and we can get on our way ok.

My heart still breaks for those who are living that hell right now.

So till next week take care everyone and I'll be a back to catch up what everyone's been up to on Monday!

2 comments:

  1. So glad you and your family are ok! Thinking of you guys.
    AP

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your blog via AP/Dusty Uterus. Excited to see what happens with this cycle! (Even if it is just a test cycle, it's nice to feel like you're doing something! Research pays off!) I'm glad your family wasn't in the midst of the aftershock, it's absolutely devastating to know that people are hurting. Do you know if they are rallying any disaster relief fundraisers?

    ReplyDelete