Wednesday, 2 February 2011

An Award!

Well I have to admit when I first started blogging I NEVER expected to have a follower and certainly NEVER expected that someone would bestow an award on me. So to my lovely new friend at My Dusty Uterus I thank you wholeheartedly . I am honoured and I am so pleased I found your blog!

So apparently I need to link back to the person who awarded me this which I am hoping I have done above and if not will do here. Then I need to tell 7 things about myself and award this to 15 more blogs (its going to be more like 3!).

7 things you might like to know about me:

1) I am a school teacher.
2) I live on a 5acre block with sheep and cows and several dogs.
3) I was sweet 16 and never been kissed....but made up for it soon after haha.
4) I am passionate about things like reading in the sun and gardening.
5) I am fascinated by the lives of the pioneers and sometimes wish I could live in their shoes.
6) My new favourite drink is Gin and Tonic. I love it so much I wonder how it will be before I drink too much one night and give myself a "I'm never drinking gin again hangovers" like I did with bourbon when I was 18.
7) No I am not an alcoholic like #6 might imply. Yes I like a drink but I can live without it and would prefer to for a 12mths stint sometime soon.

Now I would like to pass this award onto....Christine @ A Whole New Blog, Green Sprout @ The Baby Elephant in the Bedroom and Lindsay @ Waiting for That Positive - thanks girls!!!
Had another development with the man today. We were discussing a new vehicle, then got onto the subject of my sideline business I want to have while at home with baby - he said we'd probably still saying this in 5 yrs time. I told him we wouldn't be so then he suggested that perhaps it was time to get things looked at. Perfect time to come clean about the blood tests! He was pretty cruisey about it all which was great and made me feel a lot better. I think I might even be able to get him to get himself sorted out.
So yep progress slowly but surely.

1 comment:

  1. Woo hoo on the Man progress! Sometime letting them think it is thier idea is the best route to go. I hope your able to scheduled things soon!

    Thanks for the award! I'll have to get on that one soon.

    We also live on 5 acres and my husband loves raising animials. We've had a few pigs the last couple years and he has been begging to get a cow. So i think this year we are getting at least one cow and maybe a few goats. I'm sure that will be fun.

    What kind of dogs do you have?

    ReplyDelete