I ov'd last night and it was CD14. Very rarely do we get that on day 14. In fact am so used to it being day 16 or later that it rather took me by surprise, what's more it came from the left ovary. She's notorious for leaving it until day 20ish before she pops and has only popped a couple eggs out since this whole ttc job started. So yes I was surprised. Sure I'd had the ewcm but normally get that randomly a few days before the real action. Anywho I thought I had a week so yeah ummm apparently not.
However all is not lost. There was action over the weekend and I'm thinking action tonight. My efforts to get the man interested last night went without reward unfortunately so its tonight or bust haha. Once again timing is the story of our lives.
Thankfully after last months time off I've almost forgotten / given up hope on the two week wait bringing anything exciting to my life so I'm not to bothered by it. I've got plenty to keep me going over the next couple weeks. Starting with a friends leaving party on Friday. Then next week there's the second bloods and the saliva test for the naturopath followed by a phone appointment re the test results and plan of attack. Then before I know it it will be next weekend and AF will arrive.
Righto best be to bed as I need to be up early for a run - I feel as giant as a house. Damn you holidays and your relaxed eating and drinking!!
No comments:
Post a Comment