Yesterday I had a follow up app with my doctor about the blood tests. She hadn't seen the results of my first one but had the CD21 one's and she was pleased to tell me I am ovulating!! Not really jumping for joy there I mean I was pretty sure that was happening. I get the ovary pain then 12days later AF but these things have to be done.
Anywho what was more interesting was what she had to say about my levels of progesterone. According to her between 3 and 50 is an average number right? Mine slightly higher than normal - 51.80. Her theory is a) that is just normal for me or b) there is a slight possibility that I am UTD aka pregnant.
Why would you tell a girl that lady?!
I am unsure where I stand on this really. At first I was rather blown away. She wanted to test but we decided it was too soon so she sent me home with a test if I need it. The more time goes on and I think about it I am working hard to not let it overexcite me because come Saturday I will be a wreck if I start to believe it and then AF arrives. I'm definately NOT testing until Sunday if AF hasn't arrived. I'd rather see her than a BFN.
What's everyone elses experience with this test??? I've done a little DrGoogle and have found mixed messages so can't really base anything on that. My IVF pregnant friend was going to look at her results from earlier and see what they were and let me know.
As for symptoms? Well I've definately had some but I just keep finding other reasons for them (as I do).
Gassy (REALLY bad) = AF or food,
Crampy feeling = AF or gas, Sore nipples (only one I might add) = AF,
Tired = working / contact lenses,
Restless sleep (sometimes) = heat, over tired,
Lethargy = poor sleeping,
Slight appearance of veins on boobs = heat,
Sick feeling occasionaly = hearing what that doctor has to say cos it really only started yesterday.
Hmm I think we've covered them all and like I say there's a reasonably explanation for it all...like always!
Today I am 10dpo - only 2 more sleeps and we'll have our answer. I wasn't even gonna post all this because I know how stupid it all is. AND when I do get my BFP I didn't really want it to be pre-empted 2 days out by this kind of post...it was going to be a surprise!
Anywho might as well continue my huge post with a little aside about a cat.
The cat (now named Dusty) appeared at our house 2 days ago. Hungry as anything. We thought he was wild as we have no houses within a km radius of us. Anyway I decided to try my luck at feeding it so out I go with my bowl of left over mince and call "puss puss puss" and he responded! Eventually I got him right up to the bowl and could pat him. I was amazed and pretty sure now that's not wild more like dumped or lost. So that was fine then last night I brought home cat biscuits (I'm a sucker for cats lol) and he nearly mauled me as I got out of the car! Sooooo friendly. The dogs are not cat lovers though so this could end horribly. He's so smoochy I just can't believe anyone would want to chuck him out :( We've decided that we will befriend him then take him to be 'fixed' and keep him as an outside cat for us. Yay!! I have wanted a cat for EVER!.
So that's me in a nutshell. I'm going to try not post until I know for sure whats the happening in my belly lol..but always reading of course!!
xxx
Can't wait to hear how the test turns out! Hoping away for you here!
ReplyDelete