Sunday, 13 February 2011

CD1....again

For the umpteenth time in our 16mth journey we start a new cycle.

As you can tell I am 'overjoyed' by this. I got up and ran this morning because I was so antsy and I knew that if I stayed in bed next to the fella then I would end up falling apart. The run helped.

The fella was up when I returned and being hormonal I must have indicated in my body language that AF was here. So he asked me if I had my rags and then gave me a huge hug. It took all my might not to cry. I needed that hug and I needed him to give it and understand that I was gutted. Then he piped up and said he thought he needed to get his balls checked.

I've decided after hopping on the scales that I need to refocus my energy and weightloss is going to be it. Not a huge amount just 5kg. I need something else to think about.

Right enough howly-bagging I really need to get on and do the school work I brought home.

2 comments:

  1. Just popping by from My Dusty Uterus.
    I really think your man should get checked out. It's not as bad as it seems and my hubby has had to do it a couple times. It's better to know and rule out the possibilities.
    Good luck with your next cycle and come visit me if you get a chance!

    http://missconception-ads.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. -huggles-

    I'm so sorry sweetness. :-(

    TBH it does sound like your man is going to be a lot more open to the idea of getting checked out than you're worried about. There comes a point where they start to wonder why it isn't working. They are generally more patient than we are and accept that statistically speaking it may take a while which is why it takes them longer to want to look at things. Eventually they do though. They work on logic. They know when what seems logical isn't occurring within reasonable limits, there must be a problem and they will always start to look at themselves first.

    When you're feeling a little more steady, you gotta bite the bullet. If there is a problem then it is hardly fair to put yourself through this emotional fallout every month.

    Xxx

    ReplyDelete