Friday, 18 February 2011

I hate running...

....goodness knows why I said yes to running around Lake Taupo (largest lake in NZ) with a team of Army girls!! WTF was I thinking!! I must learn to say no!

So tomorrow is the big day. Its like a relay around the lake. I have no idea how manys in the team, when I'm running, nor how far but I did limit my leg to max 5km. There's just no way I can run any further. I've barely trained since I joined up a mth ago. I know a month ago! Stupid stupid stupid.

We're leave tonight after work and our first runners start at like 11pm tonight I think. I'm hoping like shit I can sleep tonight so I'm ready for whenever I need to be and also hoping like shit that it isn't 30deg heat out there cos that would suck.

Anywho that's my weekend along with a 21st tomorrow night then Sunday's plan is to rest and relax! (and do the housework and lawns yadda yadda).

I have absolutely zip else to report relating to ttc except that Tuesday is the naturopath appointment and I'm counting down the days. I'm so interested to see what she says.
Thankfully AF has gone so we can get down to business again soon. Unfortunately I think I will ov while I'm away next weekend. That blows big time cos I never get to ov on a weekend when I'm relaxed and not tired lol. AND its the fellas birthday the day I leave so I'll have to get up extra early to treat him to some special cuddles...birthday treat for him with the added spin off of making a baby for me hehe.

Ha I just realised I say 'treat' like its something he never gets bahahaha....never gets my butt!

No comments:

Post a Comment