This will be a quick post because I'm at work and want to go home and not glue myself to the computer like an addict haha. Its also totally unrelated to TTC.
So I get a phone call today from my beloved not to say happy valentines day but bearing not so great news.
It goes little something like this:
Him - What you up 2?
Me - Ahh working. You?
Him - um just hanging out.
Me - right (thinking shouldn't you be working mr!)
Him - I had a little accident.
Me - WHAT! Are you ok? What happened? What in??
Him - I'm fine. I rolled the digger.
Me - WTF!!! Is it f*cked (sense my upsetness at all - lots of swearing)?
Him - um its upside down in hard to get place. The windows are broken but I think its ok.
Me - OMG are you sure you're ok?
And the convo continues for much longer but that's the jeist of it.
I mean WTFH??? He/ We need this like a fricken hole in the head. He has JUST started to get ahead financially and was making ground towards having finances for when work slows down over the winter.
Seriously its just one thing after another!
BUT I am looking at this in a positive light dont' get me wrong - what doesn't kill us (literally for some of us) will make us stronger. He's alive and kicking (jumped out before it went) and I'm not even going to think about the other ways it could have gone.
Happy Valentines Day Stacey - no presents just the joy of knowing that your fella cheated death once again!
Hello Choco buddy :)
ReplyDeleteSo relieved to hear that your beloved is ok after what was a close call.
Hope that the digger wasn't too badly damaged also.
I will try catch up with your story as well :)