We went out last night and got home at 11.30pm, today I am knackered! I guess coupled with the first busy week back at work and a few drinks it all caught up with me. The week has been hectic to say the least and within a couple days of being back I felt like I was running round in circles.
Then today I spent some time hanging out with my friends Mother who was looking after the friends two children (I hang out with them lots). The friend and her partner had to go away overnight for a wedding so I offered to go help look after the kids where I could to give her mum a break. A 2yr old and 11mth old are a pair of full on kids but we had a great time.
Then I get home and the house needs cleaning so I do it all the time fighting the urge to take a nap on the couch. Well I did half of it and will do the rest tomorrow when I've got the energy.
I'm feeling a little stuffy too which is probably because of the tropical weather we're having...roasting hot, muggy, wet you name it we got it. And I feel FAT.....I'm rueing the day / days over the summer eating and drinking and being merry lol. Might be time to cut out that little friend I have call alcohol.
Got my BT on Monday and will also send away my saliva sample the same day for the naturopath so next week will be interesting. Then next weekend AF will pay a visit..oh how lovely.
Right best drag my sorry butt into the kitchen and cook us some dinner.
No comments:
Post a Comment