Tuesday, 23 August 2011

26 days

So it appears that scenario 1 (see the prior post I'm too lazy to link it) was the scenario this cycle. Last night I got that feeling down below and hello spotting. At first I thought maybe...just maybe I was having the elusive IB. But I think not. Although slow to get going I'm pretty sure its my period.

Not pregnant again.

That I can handle. What I can't handle and its wanting to make me scream is the confusion. This cycle has absolute DONE MY HEAD IN!.

So ok yep I ov'd (I think I did anyway) on CD11 or 12 can't remember which, that's fine, unusual but fine. But who the fuck gets 6 days of egg whites leaking from their nether-regions afterwards. Ok not all afterwards. There was one day before where I had it and the day of then if my calculations are correct ALL the other 4 days of eggwhites were AFTER ovulation. What the heck? Then on CD17 I get the most god awful ov pains in my left ovary WAY stronger than CD12's one's which is why I thought CD17 was the day which then means AF would not arrive until the end of this week. 'Cept she's here now and I'm confused.

I guess I shouldn't complain about the egg whites cos that's pretty awesome right there but what's the point if the egg is already popped? Its not like I need sperm to hang around 4 days after do I?

What if I popped out TWO eggs? Could that be a possibility? If so FARK I could end up with twinnies at the end of all this heartache.

I'm almost tempted to POAS just to make sure I'm not UTD.

Maybe I should just chill. Take it for what it is. And buy some OPK's cos apparently when looking back over my records last cycle was 26 days too.

Fuck my body. Fuck this journey. Doesn't help that on FB I read 1) a man is pregnant 2) someone else is pregnant with their second child.

:(

3 comments:

  1. I'm sorry the cycle has been giving you red herrings. OPK's really are your friend! Hopefully they can help for the next cycle?

    -On a random note... a MAN got pregnant? My brain cannot compute that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. um, a man is pregnant?? say whaa ?
    Try to OPK, it might help give you some clarity. It's so frustrating hey??!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah apparently on 20/20 over here this week there is a man who is pregnant. I'm assuming 'he' was once a 'she' hence why the ability to do so but looking at him on the ad's he has a rather manly looking hairy belly so who knows!

    ReplyDelete