So I received an email reply to my query with the hospital about a room to do the man testing in.
The reply was that they did not have a room as such but would be willing to provide access to a room at the womens health outpatients building near the hospital on a Friday afternoon. How cool is that?
Now the plan is to figure the logistics of this out. The lab is open til 4pm and apparently not on Saturdays even though I'm sure the doctor said it was - might double check that one. It will probably mean that I take at least an afternoon off work to go with the Fella and get this shit done. Thankfully his work is slowing down...mine however is not really going to play the game for a little bit yet.
I keep feeling this immense pressure to get the ball rolling when really I should just chillax. What's a couple more weeks or months in the scheme of things. Then the Fella goes and reminds me what age I'm turning soon and all of the above goes out the window.
We NEED this ball rolling like um yesterday.
Hi! Found you blog due to a comment you left on Maybe Baby. I so know where you are coming from. When TJL had to have a sperm test (we live half an hour away from the nearest hospital) he did the deed and then drove like buggery to get there. They certainly don't make it easy. Good luck on your journey!
ReplyDelete