Wednesday, 22 February 2012

Logging It

So I was just reading through last month to see if what I've been experiencing now happened then too to try and gain a pattern but evidently I was obviously avoiding posting about anything remotely cycle related and when it happened.

So I'm logging it now to see if I can build a pattern.

Yesterday 8dpo and I was sooo sooo sooo tired. Like falling asleep at my desk not wanting to get up tired. I mentioned tired last month too but that was it.

I went home and cried almost on entry of the house. Just exhausted I think.

This morning 9dpo I slept well overnight but the fella woke up again at 4.30am and of course this stirred me. I tried my best to not be grumpy but heck I was a bitch. REALLY grumpy and no reason why. I could have broken things if I tried. The Fella wanted to know why and I couldn't tell him.

Then there's the AF like cramps that came on Monday, again Tuesday and are there today. Like some pre-warning that she's coming next week like planned.

I'm pretty sure its all PMS related, just a bit peeved cos I've managed to not get so much PMS in the past few months.

Ok so now that's logged for future reference aka next month when I'm going through the same shit.

Happy Day all xx

PS - MO thinking of you my girl. This time truly sucks and I wish you weren't having to go through this xxx

1 comment:

  1. Ok, computer battery is about to die but saying hello and PMS sucks and thanks for you comment on my blog. You rock! :-D That is why we get on so well. <3

    ReplyDelete