OK I STARTED THIS YESTERDAY THEN OBVIOUSLY IT DIDN'T POST SO I"M ADDING TO IT:
From yesterday.....
Yep two posts one day.
Only because dum dum dum dum...I have a kitten!!! Can you believe it? The Fella let me have a cat...finally. I can't believe. I think he felt obliged with the kids next door turned up with the kitten trying to convince us to keep him. Funnily we'd just finished a discussion about it and how it probably wasn't for the best with the dogs an all and then he turns around and said I could have it.
Don't think he's too happy really but he'll get used to it. Think he's worried about the tears if it gets run over or in trouble with the dogs.
Fingers crossed it survives lol.
He's black and I have no idea what to name him. Suggestions would be appreciated.
Right I had be go sort him out before bed time. Here's hoping he doesn't cry all night!
From today....
So I'm not going to post much but just a few updates.
The kitten is great and survived the night in the laundry without too much drama. He and the dogs are getting used to each other and he's now trying to stalk our fat dog!
Mum - talked to mum today. She was 100% better in herself which is great. She got my biomag present and slept a straight night last night. First in awhile. Her work didn't want her to resign so to keep her on and in the workforce they offered her a proposal where she works the 2wks dayshift (5 days perwk) then has the 2wks nights off. Mum was blown away and stoked. How great is that! And they mentioned that next season there would be changes so it sounds like their current system (albeit new system) is not working. She said there's been heaps more accidents and people are just stuffed all the time. Great news there.
And I think that's all. No more tiredness for I either, although I did just about melt into a sobbing mess in the bosses office - totally not cool just lucky she's a she and is great!.
Hmm yes that's it. Its amazing how a cat changes your mood...I love my cat! Now if only he had a name lol.
PIIIICCCCTURESSSS!!??????
ReplyDeleteGood news about your Mum. That's brilliant. Sometimes good things come from taking bold actions. :-)