Saturday, 25 February 2012

Probably not a good idea to post when...

You've been drinking.

Yeah apologies for that. But thanks for the comments. They made me feel better.

So further to the story. He phoned at like 7am to tell me where he was. Which evidently is just up the road. God knows where else he's been. I wasn't exactly warm on the phone. I believe 'where the fuck are you?' was one of the first things to come out of my mouth. I had to work very hard to keep my cool not totally lose it because I know my boyfriend and I know when and when not to lose it and that was not the time.

He's still out. Obviously I'm not invited to join him, or maybe he was going to but I was too mad to listen.

So that's that. Clearly he's having some sort of 'moment' over turning 40 and once the weekend is over everything will be back to normal.

I could so do without this on the one free weekend I have for the next month. I don't really want to go see him but part of my thinks that I should take some food up there for them. Knowing them they haven't been eating which will be making things worse. But then part of me doesn't want to know about it.

Wee Waka has been keeping me company though. He follows me like a bad smell lol. Races around the house up and down the hallway, couches chairs 'attacking' things left right and centre. I had to secure the pot plants because he kept getting in there and wrecking the plants or trying dig the dirt and use it for a kitty box. Thankfully he's well trained so goes in the box. And we're working on getting him to go outside which i don't think will take long. Although as this stage he hasn't ventured off the porch.

I'll post pics when I have the energy. Right now I'm feeling rather self inflicted sorry for myself and not into photo loading! Hopefully next post :)

1 comment:

  1. ... *jaw on the floor*...

    Wow. I can't believe your man! I know we all have our melt downs... but that takes the cake. Staying out all night, flaking out on dinner plans, and not contacting you? I would be scared something had happened, and then pissed off when I found out he was being self absorbed and disrespectful.

    *HUGS*
    You're kitteh sounds super cute though! Hopefully your man does some serious groveling when he comes back down to earth.

    ReplyDelete