Saturday, 25 February 2012

Waka Pics

Well I found some energy so here are the pics of Waka. I wouldn't be surprised if theres a video one day soon too cos this cat gets up to some crazy shit. Like this morning while I'm sleeping on the chair he launched himself at my face and bit my nose. Just as an aside does anyone else find uploading photos to blogger an absolute pain in the crack? Got what a mission.

Any who here he is....

3 comments:

  1. Aww he's such a cutie. I've had kittens who liked attacking my face, jolly well freaks me out. Uploading photos - maybe your file size is too large, as that makes it take way longer. Otherwise I am no help :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love him! I'm coming over to take him home. Mine mine mine!! LOL! As far as the photo thing, I just find making a post from the web a PITA. I preferred my blogger app. Much easier to use and upload photos to even if it did funky things.

    ReplyDelete