So a girl I know, yes I mean girl she is young, has just had her baby. I've mentioned her before. Didn't know she was utd til 16wks...didn't know or didn't want to know I don't know but that's how it was.
The fact that she had her baby is fine. Whatever. She's 1 of about 6 I know having one this month so its nothing new round these parts. Its what she called her baby that pisses me. Its a boy and the name is one I had on my top 10 list. And since I don't have a firm boys name it very well could have been number one. Dammit!
I know I have no right to get all het up over name stealing. I don't have any reason to have names picked out. Its not like I'm rounding Week 31 and counting down to the showdown. But it still pisses me off that yet again I don't get that name I want.
Ok bubble emptied.
Next bubble. The Fella came home to say that his neice got engaged. That's great for them but I looked at him with the look of someone who'd just got a smacked ass. Just marry me already mate. Marry me. Stop being a fricken freak, get over the hang ups and marry me.
Ok that's emptied too.
Just to be straight I'm not as pissed and I might sound right now just need to vent those two.
All in all I've had a wonderful day. Its been sunny so I had a new lease of life. I did four or five loads of washing and on the line drying. I gardened, mowed the lawn and cleaned the house. I even managed a huge sleep in. Tonight sees us out at another neices 21st. After last weekend I'm thinking it could be another fun night. It will be a fun night actually. Just not sure if I'll be drinking due to one of us needing to drive home. We toyed with camping over but the Fella wants to work tomorrow and I have to run 7km with the netball team in the morning. He said he'd drive but I know him and he will chance a few drinks and whilst he'd still be ok you just never know what might happen if he were pulled over. I'd rather just do the driving and let him drink as little as much as he wants.
Not much else to report from here. I'm 5dpo and not hopeful so not even thinking about symptoms in that dept. Just focussed the other things in life.
Well on that note I'd best get up off my butt and get all that washing in and folded before we go out.
I get like that with names too! Two of the names I really liked, my SIL has used for 2 of her kids (total coincidence and she is a super fertile ninja and had 4 in the space of 5 years - I definitely can't compete with that). A friend of mine always wanted to have a daughter and name her Chelsea. Unfortunately for her she married a 'Bunn', so Chelsea was no longer acceptable … lol
ReplyDeleteAs for the 'marry me' bit, I managed to catch mine at a weak moment after I had helped him rescue calves from the snow and he was feeling very thankful … lol