Saturday, 25 February 2012

Whateves

I'm probably not in the best space to best posting right at this moment but if I don't do it here and now when will I?

I apologise if there are typing mistakes. I may have been indulging a little tonight. After all its the fella's birthday. What's a girl to do? So why am I sitting here blogging at like 1am? The story will follow.

So its the fellas birthday. He's 40...ooh big deal totally have to have like a crisis or something. Bloody dick.
Anywho so he and a mate go have a beer at the pub. This was like at lunchtime. OMG I realise this makes him sound so alco right now as I'm alway recounting his drunken moements. Anyway I drive past at like 3.30 and see him outside so talk to him, how long is he going to be etc, he says not long blah blah. He was pretty fine. And in amongst this all we're expecting company - just a couple people for dinner. So I go home and get the place in shape. I'm just finished and his friend next door turns up when the phone rings. Its said friend's partner saying the Fella had just rung trying to get hold of friend to tell him he was going on a mission 'down country' and would be home around 10pm. Needless to say I was fucked off. I cried to her on the phone. I was embarrassed and just all round pissed off. Fuck him. Yeah so its his birthday but he didn't even ring me! He rang next door. And what the fuck is he doing anyway? Argh he pisses me off when he does this shit. I don't even know what to say to him right now I'm that pissed. Almost the most pissed I've ever been. The friends still came for dinner and some others turned up so we had a few drinks and got rather tiddly - can you tell? But they've gone and how the heck am I supposed to sleep now? Its like 1am and he's not home. I can't contact him because his phone is here. I have no idea where he is and what do I do when he's not here when I wake up?

Please don't judge him or us. I've been drinking so everything seems 100x worse than it is. Actually judge him all you like...lil shite. I could kick his arse. He is in so much trouble. If you knew me well enough you'd know that I don't normally get THAT stressed about stuff. But I am FUMING right now. He's crossed a line and boy it's going to be hard to get back onside.

If all these people hadn't turned up then I would've cried the night away. It makes me so cross.

And now I'm just venting but it's like he just doesn't give shit about anyone else but himself. He didn't even ring me for fucks sake. Just expect the neighbour to let me know where he was bloody inconsiderate prick. God I'm sooooooo mad right now!!!!!

Might be time to sign off before I make more of a dick of myself while under the influence.

As a side note the kitten has a name....waka pronounced - wor-car (maori for transport/boat also the name of a famous All Black apparently - one the friends here tonight came up with it, its a long story but I love the name!!!). I love that thing more that I care to mention he's gorgeous and a great distraction from the fact that AF will be here by Monday.

Night all - apologies for the dribble but I had to get it out!

2 comments:

  1. Vent away! Bloody Kiwi men, selfish a'holes at times. The famous All Black was Waka Nathan (he kicked the first ball at the first rugby world cup - he used to play in the Colin Meads era and was known as 'The Black Panther' - oh and I knew the Waka Nathan part, my better half filled in the rest … lol)

    ReplyDelete
  2. <3 you! I hope things are a little brighter and clearer this morning. Let us know how it panned out. xxx

    P.S. I wanna see Waka!!!!

    ReplyDelete