Sunday, 17 April 2011

Dear Mother Nature

Dear Mother Nature,

18mths is long enough thank you very much. I feel I have waited long enough to be a mother so its time you delivered me what I deserve. I am a good person who does good things for people. I don't smoke and only sometimes do I drink more than I should and thats usually when you have delivered me that witch friend of yours Aunt Flo so that doesn't count. The common belief is that it will happen when it is supposed to, however, I would like to know WHEN it is supposed to IS. I realise that sometime life is not fair. I'm willing to accept that. I am not, however, willing to accept that I am going to make 6 more mths and not be pregnant so it is my suggestion that you sort your prissy little self out and sort out the situation.

Thanks and Regards Fed Up with Waiting!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Hehe contray to what the above portrays I am actually totally fine right now and not having a mental breakdown...just realised its 18mths now and its getting to be a joke.

2 comments:

  1. Even when we are in a good mood, we still want to "stick it to man", or in this case, "stick it to the mother".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I wanted to let you know I awarded you a blog award! You can see it at http://pursuingparenthood.wordpress.com/2011/04/22/making-up-for-my-lazy-moment/ although that is really only half of it since the post got broken up... pictures and instructions are on the previous post. lol. Hope that isn't too crazy confusing!

    ReplyDelete