Today I am a grand 2dpo. wow wee lol. I peed on an OPK after my Friday post and it was glaringly positive and I had manic ov pain so maybe I ov'd yesterday? I dunno the exactness of it all...I normally just count from the ovary pain because from memory when I first did the opk thing I would get a positive the day before that. Anywho its not really an issue. We didn't get jiggy Friday night but managed to get a sly session in yesterday morning so our bases are covered.
Anyway the 2ww doesn't really 'do' anything for me these days. In fact I barely think about it (well ok I do from about 10dpo), I just expect to get my period and wait to ov again.
My holidays are going super fast and I only really have one more day to myself before the call of work needs to be answered. Dumb.
I've been writing lists and actually making my way through them which is great. I have this thing lately about my house being all cluttered up and untidy (and sometimes unclean!) and it drives me mental. I hate to think that people come round and judge me as unclean or something. And it doesn't help that my significant other is rather content to live in quarters that resemble a pigsty if given half the chance so its left up to me pretty much. Which as you can imagine can be rather taxing when working full time. I try to not let the mess upset me during the week and make sure I tackle it at the weekend but sometimes....
So anywho I've been on some mean cleaning missions while on holiday and I don't mean general cleaning I mean cleaning you put off till one day when you can be bothered but are never ever bothered cleaning. Ok. I may have exaggerated slightly but you get my drift right?
And now that certain unclean places are clean I intend to keep them that way. Esp cos I LOVE how they look clean. EG the windows...oh how I love the view unobstructed by fly poo haha.
So yep today it was windows (until I ran out of cleaner!), the bay window in the kitchen which doubles as bench space and a fly trap then into the garden. I'm feeling rather accomplished right now.
Tomorrow it is bedrooms x 3 (but most likely just 2 and which 2 is yet TBD)then MAAAYBE some pickling and stewing if I can be arsed and the weather is crap. If its fine then perhaps more gardening. And just quietly the laundry could really do with some attention...
Hmm perhaps I best get off the blog and get busy huh?
No comments:
Post a Comment