Tuesday, 5 April 2011
10dpo
10 days post ov. 4 more days till I know what this cycle brings. Do I have a feeling either way? No. Do I have any symptoms? Not really. Am I going insane? Sometimes. Anything else to report? Yes. 1) I am getting sick. At least I think I am. I have a stupid dry cough and wake up rather croaky. My glands are sore every now and again. When I feel like this I take a high dose of vit c in the hope I can keep it at bay until the holidays when I have time to be sick (2 more weeks!!). 2) I think I'm getting cramps. I say think because I am also rather gassed up and can't work out if the 2 go hand in hand or are seperate but both AF related. 3) I'm still having issues with the fact summer is over and it is autumn. I hate the cold. 4) However I must stress the generally I am happy and positive. Netball is helping as a distraction and gives me something else to think about. We have team building this weekend and are going rock climbing. I HATE heights so this will be interesting. And that about it. A friend had a baby girl the other day. This was the friend who got pregnant rather accidently as she and her husband were what I would loosely call preventing (I think she even took the morning after pill), however they are now the proud parents of little Evie and she is gorgeous. Keep Smiling everyone!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I tried rock climbing once... great work out. But I think I got all of 4 feet up and froze lol. I'm not the biggest fan of heights. Hope you can enjoy it though!
ReplyDelete