Friday, 8 April 2011

Seeing Spots

I'm supposed to be working but can't concentrate. I'm out. Started spotting so AF will be here tomorrow morning. No need to test and I can drink to my hearts content. Oh how my heart wishes I couldn't drink. I'm sick of this cycle of happy then sad happy then say. I hate being so down-trodden when the witch arrives. I think its time to take my life back yet again. Its time to....hell I dunno? Its time for reflection. And I can't even complain about how shit I feel cos PMS / Period Pain is almost non-existent now thanks to the miracle cream! Bye now I best be getting back to work..:)

1 comment:

  1. What? Oh crap. I'm sorry girl. I was so wishing and hoping for you!
    Don't get too down today and have a nice time at the drinking party.

    ReplyDelete