CD14 and whoop whoop I can feel the ov pains gearing up! Yay that will make 3 cycles in a row of 'normal' ovulation times. Ah-mazing!! I am excited about getting down to the baby making business. I've really been trying to think positive and get some of that excited about making a baby back.
And I've been away for a few days which means that there is no effort needed in getting the fella to join me for some special cuddles hehe.
We last BD'd on Sunday night and on Monday morning it was particularly cold so I told him to come back to bed. He pipes up "are you ovulating or something??". I had to laugh. The poor guy. So I told him today would be the day and he groaned "So am I gonna have to put out ALL week?" Ah you can seriously only laugh. I guess luckily for him I went away for a few days so he didn't have to be a slave to my body lol. I had hoped we could have fitted in a wee bit of action before I left on Tuesday but ran out of time. Not to worry. Although sometimes I do wish our sex drives were a bit more aligned, that would make baby making much better.
Um what else to tell? Spent my time away hanging out with my friend and her 16mth old boy. He's gorg!! And she and I had a great talk about my situation. It was nice to be able to speak to someone and not have them try to fix it but just listen. I felt much better. Also went to visit another friend who has just had her baby girl 3wks ago. And then yesterday had lunch with some more friends. It was a baby filled week. I can't wait to join that club!!
Apart from that I don't have much to tell at all. Holidays are great!
No comments:
Post a Comment