

So I got awarded the above by the lovely lady over at pursuing parenthood. I still marvel at the fact people actually read my blog lol!
The deal is that I need to tell 7 things about myself and nominate people for these awards. I think its something like 15 for one award and 10 for the other...which for someone like me who doesn't follow HEAPs of blogs is quite a few so I will just name some peeps (peeps who haven't already been nominated in the recent days).
Green Sprout at The (Baby) Elephant in the Bedroom (whom I might add just had her wee man!!)
Lindsay at Waiting for That Positive
AP at My Dustry Uterus
ADSchill at MissConception
Now for the 7 things about me.
1) I am a school teacher who teaches a lively bunch of 5,6,7 yr olds.
2) I HATE the winter.
3) I have tickets to watch the All Blacks play in the Rugby World Cup.
4) Sometimes I feel like a 21 yr old stuck in a 28yr olds body!
5) My fella is 11 years older than me.
6) Only 1 element on my stove works properly. This makes cooking dinner interesting to say the least. I don't see us getting a new stove in the forseeable future which is so slack. (and yes I realise that was a random piece of information lol)
7) I have been ttc for 18 long months and think its high time I got my BFP thank you very much universe.
Geez louise talk about random information!!!
Anywho think we'll leave it at that. I need to get the house work done, make something nummy for lunch and light the gosh darn fire cos its fricken freezing!!!
I can't imagine trying to make dinner with one working element on the stove... one of our elements doesn't work but that still gives me three to work with. You must have mastered the art of one-pan-meals!
ReplyDelete