Thursday, 7 April 2011
5
I have 5 followers!! Wow. I know I sound retarded but that's exciting news to me. Anywho - loved the rat / mouse stories that came up in the comments from my last post. Nice to know I'm not the only one having to deal with this dilemma. On that there is still no luck with the trap in the car, however the fella informed me he has his baiting programme up and running. He's rather serious about this programme and says he will continue to bait until they stop taking it (so to speak). I like that he's as into this rodent erradication as me! And as for that other subject...12dpo and I feel like a timebomb about to go off except I don't know when nor which way lol. Thankfully for my budget I am not a POAS-holic so there will be no testing until Sunday which is when.......wait I'll just double check......yep which is when I will be 15dpo. That is of course if nothing has shown up by then which there will. I know it. Oooh wait hang on a minute...no I will test Saturday morning if nothing actually purely because we have a netball team bonding thing (I mentioned that earlier in the week) on Saturday and in the evening is a farewell for one of our long time players. This means that following in tradition there will be drinking...plenty of drinking. We are known for our great social times are we so I'd best check to make sure that I'm all clear in that dept or not as the case may be. So I guess peeps watch this space.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Watching, hoping, waiting there with you! I just feel good this month and I really hope this is it for you guys!
ReplyDelete